WANDERING LOVER QUILT BABY SET
This baby set is inspired by a domestic quilt, circa 1840s-1860s. The Wandering Lover quilt block is attributed to New Jersey Quakers from the period around the American Civil War.
- Three buttons
- Boxy Fit
- Diaper Shorts
- Elastic in waistband and leg openings
- Could be worn as a set or as separates
All wear, mending, and idiosyncrasies are unique to the antique textile.
Available in our store.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device