GRP Show Coat
This coat is inspired by a horse show blanket circa 1920s. It is made of burgundy Merino wool and features an embroidered Bode logo surrounded by a red GRP appliqué (Green River Project LLC). The face is adorned with red novelty buttons. The collar, cuffs, pockets, and hem are trimmed with cantaloupe Merino wool. No two pieces are exactly alike.
- Six oversized front buttons
- Two front patch pockets
- Boxy, elongated fit
- This style is Woolmark Wool Rich Blend certified
- 100% Merino wool
- Lining: 100% Bemberg
- Made in India
- Dry clean only
All wear, mending, and idiosyncrasies are unique to the original textile.
Available in our store.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device