If you'd like to join our studio team, please apply with the subject line of the position you're applying for. Contact information listed below job descriptions.
Bode is currently hiring a full-time production manager, a sales director, freelance cutters and design/fulfillment interns. More information on these positions listed below.
Bode is looking for an experienced Production Manager to join our Chinatown, NY studio team. This is a full-time position.
- Creating and updating product line sheets/cutting tickets to share with factories and in-house production
- Creating style numbers to share with sales team
- An extensive production network and ability to leverage connections for the benefit of the brand. Connections in dyeing, weaving, embroidery appliqué, printing, etc.
- Managing samples and managing their timely arrival in order to meet development deadlines.
- Communicating daily with the factories on sample and wholesale order development. Addressing any questions or concerns in order to ensure product is meeting quality standards.
- QC’ing all product when dropped off and picked up from factories.
- Providing factories with proper patterns and sew-by’s for all products being made.
- Overseeing customer service relations between the studio and factories by making sure any manufacturing discrepancies are amended.
- Making a calendar for factories on what orders are of the highest priority.
- Adjusting any discrepancies with inventory and checking in on where order inventory is.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years experience in Production
- Strong ability to delegate tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with excel, apparel magic and creating cut tickets
- Contacts within manufacturing
- Ability to speak another language is a plus
Salary information available upon request. Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Bode is looking for experienced Cutters to assist the design studio in the execution of garments in our Chinatown, NY studio. This position is part-time.
- Ability to understand patterns.
- Strong sense of how to placement cut one of a kind textiles.
- An eye for aesthetics.
- Sufficient in troubleshooting potential problems that might arise.
- Must be fast and efficient in cutting- important to know how to salvage as much fabric as possible.
- Knowledge in garment construction.
- Organized and able to clean up after themselves to ensure patterns are not lost.
- 1+ year experience working on a Design Team
- Knowledge of Fashion and its execution
Rate information available upon request. Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Design and Fulfillment Interns
Bode is looking for students or recent graduates to assist in studio tasks that include cutting, sewing, sourcing, mending and shipping garments. If you're interested in a 3-6 month internship in our Chinatown, NY studio please email your resume to email@example.com.
Interns must be able to commit at least one full day to the studio.
Please only apply if you have knowledge of the above stated tasks.
School credit available.