We are currently accepting applications for the following positions. Please email your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title as the subject line.
Customer Service Associate
The objective of this role is to optimize Bode’s client experience by providing excellent customer service across all channels, making sure the brand’s values and ethos are conveyed in each interaction.
- Ensure all customer inquiries across Help Scout & Social Media are responded to within a 24 hour time frame.
- Build and distribute weekly report to communicate customer feedback to the team, with the goal of channeling this information to continuously improve the customer journey.
- Manage escalation process to ensure that customer issues are addressed and resolved with highest priority, goal being a 12 hour time frame.
- Work with VIP Client Service Manager to execute strategic outreach initiatives, including customer resolutions, VIP outreach, gifting programs, etc.
- Assist in the development of a VIP customer program in order to maximize the brand's relationship with key clients.
Store Manager (LA)
Candidates for the Store Manager position will ideally possess a minimum of two to five years of experience in a management role within a luxury retail environment. The Store Manager is responsible for achieving monthly sales goals by motivating their team, setting clear targets, and driving results through creative strategies. The Store Manager must develop a high performing team through recruitment and training with an emphasis on upholding the highest standards of customer service and the maintenance of all visual standards and store atmosphere.
Assistant Store Manager (LA)
Candidates for the Assistant Store Manager position will ideally possess a minimum of two years experience working in a management or leadership role within a luxury retail or hospitality environment. The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for supporting the Store Manager to execute daily operations including opening and closing procedures, supervising the sales floor, overseeing client relations, inventory management, and press/stylist relations. Candidates should possess strong attention to detail and a familiarity with the Bode brand.
Sales Associate (LA)
Candidates for the Sales Associate position will ideally possess a minimum of one year experience working in luxury retail or hospitality and should be familiar with the Bode brand. Sales Associates are responsible for achieving sales goals by building and maintaining client relationships, providing exceptional customer service, and maintaining visual standards. Additionally, Sales Associates must retain and communicate detailed product knowledge, prepare merchandise to be presented on the sales floor, and foster a warm, welcoming environment within the store.