Blue Coverlet Trousers
These side-tie trousers are inspired by American wool overshot coverlets circa 1850s-1910s. Originally used for domestic bedding, such textiles would commonly feature primitive geometric textural patterns. This original textile features navy, red, white, and champagne tones. The silhouette is that of a traditional trouser - high rise, straight leg.
- Back pockets with button flaps
- Shell: 54% wool, 35% cotton, 11% silk
- Lining: 100% cotton
- This style is Woolmark Wool Rich Blend certified
- Made in India
- Dry clean only
All wear, mending, and idiosyncrasies are unique to the custom textile.
bodenewyork.com will continue to operate in accordance with the recommended guidelines of the CDC to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. Please note that there might be slight delays in order delivery and exchange processing during this time.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device