Bright Coverlet Tote
This cylindrical tote bag is inspired by American wool overshot coverlets circa 1850s-1910s. It has short handles, a shoulder strap, and a button tab that may be used to cinch it closed. The textile features neutral tones among sage, tangerine, and azure accents.
- One size
- Base diameter: 8.5"
- Height: 20"
- 54% wool, 35% cotton, 11% silk
- This style is Woolmark Wool Rich Blend certified
- Made in New York
- Dry clean only
All wear, mending, and idiosyncrasies are unique to the custom textile.
bodenewyork.com will continue to operate in accordance with the recommended guidelines of the CDC to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. Please note that there might be slight delays in order delivery and exchange processing during this time.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device