Dandelion Lace Shirt
This one-of-a-kind long sleeve shirt is made from a Quaker Lace tablecloth circa 1900s-1960s. The Quaker Lace Company produced accessible, machine-made lace for over 100 years before closing in the early 1990s. Their lace was even found in the Eisenhower-era White House. This textile is overdyed yellow and can be worn open as a jacket or by itself.
- Five front buttons
- Thread chain loop closure
- Boxy fit
- Vintage fabric
- Made in New York
- Dry clean only
- Handle with care, color transfer may occur
All wear, mending, and idiosyncrasies are unique to the antique textile.
bodenewyork.com will continue to operate in accordance with the recommended guidelines of the CDC to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. Please note that there might be slight delays in order delivery and exchange processing during this time.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device