Duotone Cropped Jacket - M
This cropped jacket is inspired by a 1960s Donegal plaid wool in grey, midnight blue, umber, and hunter green. The textile is woven at a family-owned & operated mill in Ireland that is over 150 years old. The fibers are 100% biodegradable, natural, and renewable.
- Two chest pockets with button flaps
- Five oversized front buttons
- Boxy, cropped fit
- 100% wool
- Made in New York
All wear, mending, and idiosyncrasies are unique to the custom textile.
bodenewyork.com will continue to operate in accordance with the recommended guidelines of the CDC to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. Please note that there might be slight delays in order delivery and exchange processing during this time.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device