Galloping Horses Trousers
These side-tie trousers are inspired by printed barkcloth originally used for curtains or upholstery, circa 1950s. The textile features imagery of galloping horses printed in earth tones. The silhouette is that of a traditional trouser - high rise, straight leg.
- Side-tie details
- Zip fly
- Two front pockets
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- 100% cotton
- Made in India
- Machine wash cold, line dry
All wear, mending, and idiosyncrasies are unique to the original textile.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device