Marigold Lace Shirt - M/L
This one-of-a-kind long sleeve shirt is made from midcentury hand-colored lace. It features a floral motif with marigold detailing throughout. This piece can be worn open as a jacket or by itself.
- Six front buttons
- Thread chain loop closure
- Two chest pockets with flaps
- Boxy fit
- Vintage fabric
- Made in New York
- Dry clean only
All wear, mending, and idiosyncrasies are unique to the antique textile.
bodenewyork.com will continue to operate in accordance with the recommended guidelines of the CDC to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. Please note that there might be slight delays in order delivery and exchange processing during this time.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device