Tobacco Signet Quilt Trousers
These trousers are inspired by a turn-of-the-century tobacco silk quilt. Tobacco silks were small printed fabric cards inserted in cigarette packages. The themes of silks varied widely and included military awards, kings and queens, and animals. The silhouette is that of a traditional trouser — high rise, straight leg.
- Side tie waist adjusters for ideal fit
- Two front slash pockets
- Two back flap pockets
- 100% silk with cotton trim
- Made in India
- Dry Clean only
All wear, mending, and idiosyncrasies are unique to the original textile.
Available in our store.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device