Vase Lace Shirt - S/M
This one-of-a-kind long sleeve shirt is made from a Quaker Lace tablecloth circa 1900s-1960s. The Quaker Lace Company produced accessible, machine-made lace for over 100 years before closing in the early 1990s. Their lace was even found in the Eisenhower-era White House. This piece can be worn open as a jacket or by itself.
- Five front buttons
- Thread chain loop closure
- Two chest pockets with flaps
- Boxy fit
- Vintage fabric
- Made in New York
- Dry clean only
All wear, mending, and idiosyncrasies are unique to the antique textile.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device